Shopping Bag

0 item(s) in cart/ total: $0    view cart

Sweetest Day - Oct 19

Sweetest Day: Saturday
Sweetest Day started in the Mid-west and Northeast of the USA but is rapidly growing throughout the whole country, so make sure you have a selection to offer your customers.
Friends, family, and lovers give each other a Greeting Card and candy on Sweetest Day. Sweetest Day follows the Valentines day theme with the colors pink and red. Research shows that 80% of all greeting cards designed for Sweetest Day are romantic. The other 20% are for family members that we all want to remember on this special day of love.

This year, we've packed our Sweetest Day Cards in 3's - so you can order twice as many designs for the same bucks.
Each Card and Envelope are wrapped in clear cellophane which keeps each card clean, as well as enhancing its look. 
Sweetest Day Cards will cost you only $1.04 cents with the extra 20% at check-out. You make a whopping $1.76 profit on each Sweetest Day Card sold.

You'll Have a Happy Sweetest Day!
Featured Products