Shopping Bag

0 item(s) in cart/ total: $0    view cart

                                        

InterGreet Blogs
Making higher profits for your Store

Sweetest Day Greeting Cards

Posted by Administrator on 9/12/2013
Sweetest Day started in the Mid-west and Northeast of the USA but is rapidly growing throughout the whole country, so make sure you have a selection to offer your customers. Sweetest Day this year is Saturday
Friends, family, and lovers give each other a Greeting Card and candy on Sweetest Day. Sweetest Day follows the Valentines day theme with the colors pink and red. Research shows that 80% of all greeting cards designed for Sweetest Day are romantic. The other 20% are for family members that we want to remember on this special day of love.